HOSPITALITY – TRAVELING SUPERINTENDENT
Salisbury & Moore is an industry leader in hotel renovations, additions, and conversions, with over 30 years of experience in hospitality general contracting. With more than $250 million in completed renovations across 880 properties in 42 states, we work with the most widely recognized brands in the hotel industry.
Our business is built on the quality and experience of our team members. We prioritize trust within our team family as well as with our clients. We hold quality, integrity, and professionalism as our guiding principles, and as a result, over 85% of our projects are repeat clients.
As a part of the renovation team, the superintendent acts as the face of Salisbury & Moore on a daily basis. He successfully handles all on-site communications and is the main point of contact for all on-site job duties, monitoring your project from planning to completion. He will be overseeing the daily operations on the property level and is responsible for site logistics, daily work supervision, subcontractor coordination, material deliveries and inventory, equipment operation, and implementing our safety program. Our superintendent will make sure your project is completed with quality, on time, and within budget.
- Maintaining a safe, clean, and organized job site
- Coordinating and managing subcontractors
- Ensuring all work is completed per contract requirements and quality standards
- Daily reporting of job site conditions
- Keeping up with scheduled milestones and ensuring all work is completed in a timely manner
- Manage, store, and protect all onsite materials, tools, and equipment
- Delivering projects on-time and in-budge
- At least three years of construction experience
- Able to handle the physical demands of the job such as walking the job site for 8+ hours/day, climbing ladders, and working outdoors in all weather conditions (no climate-controlled trailer, no truck-sitters),
- Must be able to lift 50 – 100 lbs.
- Candidate must be able to read and understand blueprints
- Excellent communication skills
- Heavy travel is required, as we are licensed in multiple states across the country
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: Varies based on experience
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off