COMMERCIAL – SUPERINTENDENT
Salisbury Moore brings 30+ years of in-depth commercial experience in the general contracting business to create the highest quality work within budget and time frame. With our core values of quality, integrity, and professionalism always at the forefront, our commercial renovation experts bring their dedication, skill, and experience to every project as they produce the prestigious office and workplace the clients had envisioned. As a result, over 85 % of our projects are with repeat clients.
The Salisbury Moore commercial renovations teams produce the same level of excellence on every project, large or small. From inception to the final walk-through, we remain dedicated to delivering superior work through first-class customer service, for every client.
As a part of the local renovation team, the superintendent acts as the face of Salisbury & Moore on a daily basis. He successfully handles all on-site communications and is the main point of contact for all on-site job duties, monitoring your project from planning to completion. He will be overseeing the daily operations on the property level and is responsible for site logistics, daily work supervision, subcontractor coordination, material deliveries and inventory, equipment operation, and implementing our safety program. Our superintendent will make sure your project is completed with quality, on time, and within budget.
- Maintaining a safe, clean, and organized job site
- Coordinating and managing subcontractors
- Ensuring all work is completed per contract requirements and quality standards
- Daily reporting of job site conditions
- Keeping up with scheduled milestones and ensuring all work is completed in a timely manner
- Manage, store, and protect all onsite materials, tools, and equipment
- Delivering projects on-time and in-budge
- At least three years of construction experience
- Able to handle the physical demands of the job such as walking the job site for 8+ hours/day, climbing ladders, and working outdoors in all weather conditions (no climate-controlled trailer, no truck-sitters),
- Must be able to lift 50 – 100 lbs.
- Candidate must be able to read and understand blueprints
- Excellent communication skills
- Heavy travel is required, as we are licensed in multiple states across the country
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: Varies based on experience
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off