Salisbury & Moore is an industry leader in hotel renovations, additions, and conversions, with over 30 years of experience in hospitality general contracting. With more than $250 million in completed renovations across 880 properties in 42 states, we work with the most widely recognized brands in the hotel industry.
Our business is built on the quality and experience of our team members. We prioritize trust within our team family as well as with our clients. We hold quality, integrity, and professionalism as our guiding principles, and as a result, over 85% of our projects are repeat clients.
As Executive Assistant you would serve as the point of contact for internal and external communications on matters pertaining to the President, collaborating with team members for efficient, comprehensive support across both the Hospitality & Commercial Divisions and their corresponding team members.
- Provide sophisticated calendar management for the President to optimize time management. Prioritize conflicting needs and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements. Handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Work closely with the President and other Executive Team members to keep them well informed of and prepared for upcoming commitments and responsibilities. Capture outcomes and next steps to facilitate follow up.
- Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the President, including those of a sensitive, highly confidential and critical nature. Determine appropriate course of action, referral or response appropriately.
- Participate in special projects and strategic initiatives as needed
- Comfortably handle highly confidential and time sensitive information with necessary care and prioritization.
- Effectively allocate credit card expenses for the Hospitality Field Teams in direct correspondence to the assigned project’s budget.
- Assist in various assignments and additional duties to ensure comprehensive and effective support across the board.
- 5+years of experience supporting c-suite executives.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to dynamically prioritize and troubleshoot conflicts; anticipates challenges and proactively addresses them.
- Ability to complete a high volume of work and with limited direction & oversight.
- Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail
- Provides crucial day to day support to multiple Executive Team members
- Develop an understanding of the Salisbury & Moore business structure to navigate and independently identify solutions within job scope.
- Ability to build and maintain positive, productive relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Development of agendas and materials for team meetings to drive information through to action.
- Transforming thoughts and conversations into meaningful solution proposals. Prepare and finalize presentations, reports, spreadsheets, processing meeting minutes and action items.
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: Starting at $45,000/Year
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off