Our Hospitality Construction Company
For the past decade, we’ve been dedicated to the needs of the hospitality industry. Today, we have over 15,000 guest rooms and over 100 public space renovations under our belt. Our portfolio includes some of the most widely recognized brands in the hotel industry and we’re proud of our strong reputation for quality, reliability, and service. Our dedication to our clients is a source of pride. As a result, over 75% of our projects are with repeat clients. This is indicative of a customer base made up of loyal and satisfied clients accustomed to the Salisbury Moore brand of service.
We appreciate the unique circumstances of working within an operating hotel as well as the importance of reducing lost revenue due to construction. We understand our clients’ desire to work with a company they can trust. Mark Twain once said, “It’s never wrong to do the right thing.” It is this notion that drives the Salisbury Moore culture. We invite you to speak with any of our notable clients about their own renovation experience.
Problem solving and quick action are engrained into the Salisbury Moore culture and process. While it’s impossible to identify every challenge before construction begins, our team is dedicated to swiftly identifying solutions in order to keep the project on schedule and minimize the impact on guests.
Salisbury Moore has over 30 years of experience in the general contracting business with a deep commitment to quality, integrity, and professionalism. We have become specialists in the in the hospitality industry, focusing on hotel renovations, additions, and conversions.
Based on years of experience, we are adept at providing a quality product at competitive prices with minimal impact on the daily operations of your property. We make guest satisfaction and timeliness our top priorities.
Salisbury Moore separates itself from other companies thanks to a dynamic culture of professionalism.
A vital part of the business philosophy of Salisbury Moore is sharing its resources with those in need and providing nonprofit services to both local and international communities. Our company has been blessed with tremendous growth and feel compelled to share these blessings. We do not take lightly our responsibility to help provide even the smallest of blessings for those in need. We believe that social responsibility is at the heart of our business and a sense of pride in our employees that extends beyond the job site.
Organizations We Sponsor, and Other Ways We Give Back
- Salvation Army– Youth Camps & Recreation. Thousands of children from low-income families enjoy fresh air, exercise and new friendships at annual summer camp programs.
- Salvation Army – “Angel Tree” Over 6,800 children from Wake County will be a part of the Christmas Cheer Program where they will receive new clothing, toys, and stockings.
- Boys & Girls Club – Helping kids and teens develop essential skills, make lasting connections and have fun.
- Me Fine Foundation – Providing hope and help to critically ill children at Duke and UNC Chapel Hill Hospitals and their families
- Humanitarian Aid Fund – Blessing the poor and needy around the world when natural disasters strike.